The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be held on 7th July 2019. CBSE has started the application process. Interested candidates can apply till 5th March 2019 at the official website www.ctet.nic.in
Candidates will be given time till 8th March 2019 to pay application fee either through e-challan or credit/ debit card. CTET exam is conducted for two papers and candidates will have the option to apply for either one or both the papers if they fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
CTET 2019: How to apply?
1. Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in
2. Click on the "Apply Online" link.
3. Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
4. Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
5. Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
6. Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
In case confirmation page is not generated, candidates should approach the Joint Secretary (CTET), CTET Unit, CBSE between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm from 14th March 2019 to 20th March 2019. Candidates would need to provide proof of application fee payment either through e-challan or through Credit/ Debit card.
The application fee for General category candidates for one paper is Rs. 700 and for both papers is Rs. 1200. The application fee for SC, ST, and Differently-Abled Persons for one paper is Rs. 350 and for both papers is Rs. 600.