FMS Delhi presents Campus Ambassador Program
FMS Delhi is looking for active individuals who possess potential and initiative. Do you think you have what it takes to assume such a responsibility and execute it in the best possible way?
What is the Campus Ambassador Program?
This is a 2 month program giving you the opportunity as well as the honor to represent your institution among other prestigious institutions across the country. Also, it'll give you an edge over your peers in college! You will also get the chance to increase your network inside as well outside your college.
What are the requirements for becoming a Campus Ambassador?
• Candidates should be socially active, outgoing and confident
• Should spare at least 3-5 hours a week for promotional purpose
• Should possess good communication skills and ability to take initiatives
• Should be proactive and able to get work done
What are our expectations from a Campus Ambassador?
• Promote E-summit among your college students and professors by posting on social media through as many channels as possible and word of mouth.
• Encourage budding entrepreneurs and people with ideas, around you (especially in your campus), to participate in E-summit.
• Promote E-summit in campus, hostels, PGs through offline channels like posters, flyers etc.
What will you get from us?
Every campus ambassador will get following benefits:
• Exclusive free passes for E-summit, the Entrepreneurial Extravaganza
• A Campus Leader Certificate by E-Cell FMS which will add value to your CV
• A Letter of Recommendation
However, the top three ambassadors who stand out from the rest will have the following extra benefits:
• Internship or live project with a prominent Indian startup, one of the fastest growing start-ups in the country
• A Certificate of Excellence
• Exclusive Merchandise and gifts
• Special mention in the post-event report across all media
What is the Evaluation Criteria?
• Number of participants giving your reference
• Number of online channels on which you promoted the event
• Number of likes you have got on your posts on various media
So what are you waiting for? Let us know why you think you can be the Campus Ambassador for E-Summit 2018 by filling this form, before 23:59:59 on the 10th of January and we will revert back to you as soon as possible.