Social Justice and Empowerment Education Scheme 2017-18 invites applications to recognize and promote education amongst students belonging to the Schedule Caste by providing full financial suport. The scholarship is given to enable students to pursue education beyond Class 12.
- Students belonging to the Scheduled caste, who have secured admission in a notified institution are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Total family income from all the sources must be less than INR 4.5 lac.
- The scholarship is to be alotted to 1st year students.
- If the number of scholarships exceed the number of students in 1st year, then the scholarship can be awarded to 2nd, 3rd & 4th year students. However, 1st year gets priority over 2nd year and so on.
- The students who have taken admission in the prescribed courses like BTech, MBBS, MBA, MD, MS, LLB, LLM can apply for this scholarship.
Procedure to apply
Step 1: Click here before applying online.
Step 2: Click on "New User? Register"
Step 3: Scroll down to click on "Continue"
Step 4: Fill the details to register
Step 5: An application id and password will be generated on the computer screen and an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number
Step 6: Enter OTP number and confirm.
Step 7: Now, start filling the form.
Step 8: Click on "Final Submit" to submit the application form.
Tuition fee, living expense, books and stationary, computer with the accessory.