Facebook announces Research Internship 2017 to join Facebook AI Research (FAIR). Internships will be awarded on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply early.
- Pursuing a degree (PhD or Masters with relevant research experience) in Computer Science or related field
- Publications or experience in machine learning, AI, computer vision, optimization, computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, or data science
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Ability to manipulate and analyze complex, large-scale, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Experience in utilizing theoretical and empirical research to solve problems
- Ability to communicate complex research in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Knowledge in C, C++, Python, Lua or other related programming languages
- Experience building systems based on machine learning and/or deep learning methods
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the country of employment in 2017.
Your Role in the Internship
- Perform research to advance the science and technology of intelligent machines
- Perform research that enables learning the semantics of data (images, video, text, audio, and other modalities)
- Devise better data-driven models of human behavior, and/or
- Contribute research that can be applied to Facebook product development
Step 1: Go to the official link
Step 2: Fill in all the necessary details.
Step 3: Attach all the required documents.
Step 4: Finally submit the form.