The Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation is providing the Rotary Yoneyama Scholarships 2018 to overseas students who aspire to study or conduct research in Japanese universities or graduate schools. This scholarship aims to cultivate international goodwill through Yoneyama scholars.
- Must not be a citizen nor be residing in Japan.
- Must have obtained the letter of success or permission for pre-arrival admission in Japanese university or graduate school.
- Must not be holding a bachelor/master/doctoral degree if applying for undergraduate/master/doctoral scholarship.
- Must not be holding the same scholarship from another organisation.
- Must be a fresh recipient of this scholarship.
- Must be max. 39 years of age.
- Must be able to understand basic Japanese language.
Procedure to apply
- Check the above website.
- Download the application documents.
- Fill in all the details.
- Convert the documents into PDF format.
- Finally, email them to the id: email@example.com
Announcement of Selection Results
Notification of selection results are made by email at the following times: End of February 2018.
*If the applicant is rejected for admission to the issuing university / graduate school, she/he will lose eligibility for the scholarship at that point.
For April enrollment: Scholarship payment begins in April 2018
For fall enrollment: Scholarship payment begins in October (or September) 2018
(1)Undergraduates: 100,000 yen per month
(2)Master’s students: 140,000 yen per month
(3)Doctoral students: 140,000 yen per month
*Research students are not eligible.