RRB will release the recruitment notification for Ministerial & Isolated Categories tomorrow i.e. on March 1, 2019.More than 10000 vacancies are available for the posts like Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant, Junior Translator Hindi etc.
Interested candidates can start their registrations for the RRB MI 2019 vacancies from 4th March 2019. on the official website - www.rrbcdg.gov.in
Starting date of application: March 4, 2019
1. Ministerial & Isolated Category - 10000+
3. Chief Law Assistant
4. Junior Translator Hindi etc
Candidates will be notified later as per the official notification to be released by the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs).
How to Apply for RRB MI Recruitment 2019
1. Go to the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
2. Click on Recruitment for NTPC, Para-Medical, Level-1 and MI posts.
3. Fill the required details.
4. Upload Scanned Photo and Signature.
5. Submit the online form and pay the application fee.
6. Take printout of application form for future use.
For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs 500/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 400/-)
For SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Serviceman application fee candidates Rs 250/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 250/-)