State bank of India has released notification for Junior Associate (Customer Support & sales) in clerical cadre in SBI on official website - www.sbi.co.in. Interested Candidates can apply for SBI before May 3, 2019.
8,904 posts Junior Associate (customer support & sales) in clerical cadre.
1. Candidates should possess a graduation degree from recognised university or equivalent qualification recognised by central government.
2. Candidates Persuing final year/semester can apply bt produce proof of having passed the graduation before August 31,2019.
Candidates should fall under the age bracket of 20 to 28 years.
1. The selection is based on online test, preliminary exam and main exam.
2. The preliminary exam will consist of objective type questions for 100 marks and the test would be of 1-hour duration, consisting of three sections English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
3. The main examination will contain 190 questions comprising of 200 marks. The exam will be of 2 hours 40 minutes. The subjects included in the main examination are General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
Application fees to be paid
1. SC/ST/PWD/XS category: Rs 125
2. General/OBC/EWS category: Rs 750
Note: The application fee includes the intimation charges and candidates can make the payment by using debit card/credit card/internet banking.
Important dates to remember
1. The beginning of online application: April 12, 2019.
2. The conclusion of the application process: May 3, 2019.
3. Date of preliminary exam: June 2019.
4. Date of the main exam: August 10, 2019.